Unit focused on teaching activities, research and cooperation in the field of professional education in health.
- High school integrated with health technician course.
- Master and specialization in professional health education.
- Coordination of the Scientific Vocation Program (Provoc), which puts high school students in contact with the stages of scientific research under the guidance of researchers.
- Prepares educational materials in different media to students and teachers.
- As a World Health Organization Collaborating Center for Technical Education, develops national and international technical cooperation in its acting areas.
- Coordinates and hosts a virtual health library in the health professional education area.
- It is based on the Workstation Observatory of Health Technicians, which integrates the Network Observatory of Human Resources in Health.
- Edit the magazines of the Network of SUS Technical Schools (RET-SUS) and the International Network for Health Technicians Education (Rets), which is the executive secretary and technical, respectively.
- Edits the scientific journal of Work, Education and Health.
- Edit the journalism magazine Poli - Health, Education and Work.
Avenida Brasil 4.365, Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, CEP 21.040-900 (opposite the entrance of Rua Leopoldo Bulhões).
Monday to Friday from 8h to 17h except holidays.
Emilia Bustamante Library: Monday to Friday from 7h to 20h, except holidays.
School Secretary: Monday to Friday, from 8h to 17h for information and procedures on daytime courses, and from 17h to 22h for information and procedures on courses at evening courses, except holidays.
Courses enrollment procedures
The courses offered by EPSJV have various forms of enrollment, according to the profile and the public. All information on the courses can be accessed by www.epsjv.fiocruz.br website, on the link "open enrollment courses." Enrolment in technical courses integrated into the high school is via a selection process held annually and disseminated through a public notice. All information on this selection can be found at www.posgraduacao.epsjv.fiocruz.br.