#WGHSecuritySummit Breakout Session #4 - Addressing Gender Disparities within the Response to COVID-19: Evidence From Emerging Research.
- Moderator - Dr. Rosemary Morgan, Assistant Scientist, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Opening remarks: Dr. Clare Wenham, Assistant Professor of Global Health Policy at the London School of Economics
- Dr. Denise Nacif Pimenta, Researcher, Institute Rene Rachou
- Dr. Sabina Rashid, Dean and Professor, BRAC James P Grant School of Public Health University
- Dr. Sabina Rashid of @BRACJPGSPH
- Ms. Anne Ngunijiri, Senior Technical Advisor, GBV, LVCT Health
- Dr. Germaine Furaha, Director of the Centre of Excellence Denis Mukwege, Universite Evangelique en Afrique
Confira mais informações no Observatório Covid-19.